Свободный видеофорум

Объявление

Введите здесь ваше объявление.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Свободный видеофорум » ДЕЛИМСЯ ВПЕЧАТЛЕНИЯМИ » Первые впечатления

Первые впечатления

Сообщений 91 страница 120 из 808

:D

Да написал(а):

Поднапряглись бы немного для приличия

А перед кем напрягаться......
И что есть приличие.....
От чрезмерных напряжений чаще всего неприличие и исходит...
Я в смысле запаха.
А сейчас я по ссылке одной протокольчики неспеша читаю.... Преинтереснейшая штука. И читать там быстро нельзя.
Ну а обсудить пожары и СССРию и в другом месте неплохо получается......
Так что.... Заходите, однако.....
Чёт нечасто я Вас в последнее время среди читающих замечаю.....

+1

О да! Ещё и на ведлайфе тема есть. 8-)

It's amazing in favor of me to have a web site, which is valuable in favor of my knowledge. thanks admin

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

Hi! I've been following your web site for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Humble Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic job!

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

This article will help the internet users for setting up new blog or even a blog from start to end.

Undeniably consider that which you stated. Your favourite justification seemed to be on the internet the simplest thing to keep in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while other folks think about issues that they just do not realize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as smartly as outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , folks can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Hi there I am so excited I found your blog page, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a fantastic post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great b.

Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing for your rss feed and I am hoping you write once more soon!

I have fun with, result in I found just what I was having a look for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

A person essentially lend a hand to make seriously articles I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and so far? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular put up extraordinary. Magnificent job!

This is a topic that is close to my heart... Take care! Where are your contact details though?

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and the rest of the website is also very good.

Good day I am so thrilled I found your web site, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Bing for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a fantastic post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb job.

This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks a lot

When someone writes an paragraph he/she retains the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can know it. So that's why this piece of writing is outstdanding. Thanks!

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too fantastic. I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific website.

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He used to be entirely right. This publish actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you an email. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

Howdy! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

There's certainly a great deal to find out about this subject. I like all of the points you have made.

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your blog. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested. Regards!

A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment. I do think that you ought to publish more on this issue, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people don't discuss such issues. To the next! Best wishes!!

My family every time say that I am wasting my time here at net, except I know I am getting familiarity all the time by reading thes pleasant articles or reviews.

It's an remarkable piece of writing designed for all the web visitors; they will get benefit from it I am sure.

Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything. Nevertheless think about if you added some great images or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this blog could definitely be one of the very best in its niche. Excellent blog!

Вы здесь » Свободный видеофорум » ДЕЛИМСЯ ВПЕЧАТЛЕНИЯМИ » Первые впечатления